Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Stuff

I tend to stay low key when it comes to Valentine's Day, throw some hearts on my doors and call it a day.  But I've seen some ideas lately that may have inspired me to kick it up a notch.  Check these out...

Little Lucy Lu's Valentine Centerpieces



tatertots & jello's Valentine Pallet Art 


tatertots & jello's Glitter Mason Jars





Really Renata's Valentine Wreath


And you've got to see these adorable
and clever Valentine card ideas...



Robot Valentines from Randee's Organized Chaos




I "Wheelie" Like You by 30 Handmade Days




Pipe Cleaner Heart Bookmarks from Vixen Made



Silly Sucker Valentine from Tea & Lime


Cupid's Arrow Valentine's by


My daughter is thinking about doing these
Valentine Friendship Bracelets from Dandee.



I really want to make these for my kids on Valentines Day...
Heart Shaped Hard Boiled Eggs from

Check out My Pinterest Valentine's Board for more ideas.
Feel free to share some of your ideas in the comments section or link up to the blog hop sponsored
by Randee's Organized Chaos on the sidebar.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I love those eggs!!! Ha!! How cool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff!! Thanks for including my bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great picks, Kim!
    I'm honored to be included! :-)
    Hope you're having a great week!
    ~Bec

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...