Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blog Love

Over the past several months I’ve been amazed by the support and comradery found in the blogging world.  Everyone is quick to help each other and encourage each other.  We’re talking complete strangers all working together to make each other better.  It’s really a pretty cool thing.

So today I just wanted to give a shout out to some ladies that keep me going with their words of encouragement and comments.  I’ve just “met” these ladies over the last several months during my blogging adventure and their support has been priceless.  Thank you, ladies!

Each of these ladies bring something unique and special to the blogging world.  If you get the chance, make sure to stop by and check them out and leave them a little love in the comments area!  In no particular order, here they are…

Tricia from making it feel like home

Annette from One Perfect Room

Sharon from Mrs. Hine’s Class

Kali from The Vintage Milk House

Polly from Families with Purpose

Cathy from Inspired D+signs

Randee from Randee’s Organized Chaos

Kim from The Money Pit

Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

Bec from Little Lucy Lu

Have a great day, everyone!

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Great list! Some of those ladies I know and others I am going to have to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim! So glad to have found you here in the blog world! You have been an awesome inspiration and it's been fun watching you grow! Great list of incredible women! I will have to heck them all out!!! Thanks again darlen!

    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great!! I'm looking forward to checking everyone out. And I appreciate YOUR support, Kim!
    +Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. Thanks so much for the kind words. I love your blog, and I love you comments too! Whenever I see "plumberry pie" in my email notifications I get a little warm fuzzy. There are some amazing bloggers out there (you included!) and everyone can always use a little love and encouragement. I always try to make sure anything I write in my comments comes from the heart. Thanks so much for the feedback! Sending out big virtural ((hugs))!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your kind words! It is so nice to have buddies out there in the blog world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen any of those names before. I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! It's been a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'm so glad that we've "met". You encourage me as well. Just like Kim from The Money PIt said, I love seeing a message from Plumberry Pie in my inbox...

    sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...