CHECK OUT MY LINKY PARTY TAB TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS UP TO IN THE BLOGOSPHERE.
YOU ARE SURE TO BE INSPIRED!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Little Garden Friends

I've got new little friends.  They live in my garden.  I have a feeling they aren't good for my garden, but I like them anyway.  They seem to be everywhere around here.

My little guy and I were looking for patterns for his math assignment and ended up on a snail hunt.








What started as a tedious math assignment turned into a sweet moment with my little man and a reminder to savor the small moments.

Happy Weekend to You!
Enjoy the small moments, they are the sweetest!
- Kim -

3 comments:

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...